Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Zoom Communication

From: "Barton, Robert W." <bartonrt () LEWISU EDU>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 16:30:13 +0000

We encouraged people to use WebEx for any area that could be sensitive (clinic, PD, etc.).  Those that want to use
Zoom, we shared the guidelines that have been shared already.  Zoom does have some thing that are nicer for the
classroom (per instructors).  I've encouraged them to minimize sensitive information whenever possible, but you can't
make them stop.

Robert W. Barton
Executive Director of Information Security & Policy
Lewis University
One University Parkway
Romeoville, IL  60446-2200
815-836-5663