Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Warning about malicious spoof Microsoft emails

From: Mercy Lopez <0000013bb1b55b08-dmarc-request () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 16:13:05 +0000

 First of all, you are doing great!. I would have done the same things you mentioned on your email. However,  don't
forget to  enable MFA to your high priveledge users.
(In ATP2) You can also try to  use (Threat Explorer) and use Search and Filter.
Most important try to speak with someone from Microsoft. Their  team can assist you further with the ATP 1 issue. If
possible adding ATP 2 may be beneficial.
Good Luck,
Mercedes