Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Job posting: Director of Security Operations and Incident Response

From: "VIEYRA, MARCOS" <MVIEYRA () MAILBOX SC EDU>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2020 20:55:07 +0000

Hello and happy new year to everyone! Apologies in advance for the cross-post.

The University of South Carolina is looking to add someone with passion and enthusiasm for all facets of running and
leading a security operations team! We have a small but talented and highly certified technical team (including 1 GSE
and another close to starting the process), but we need help with the more "administrative" and "business" oriented
aspects of managing and scaling a high-performance SOC.

If this is you or someone you know and you'd be interested in moving to beautiful South Carolina, please take a look at
our job posting:

https://uscjobs.sc.edu/postings/74327

Thanks for reading and I hope everyone has a great evening,

--
Marcos Vieyra
CISO