Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

VA Tech Offering SANS SEC 530 course, big discounts, 3/9-14/2020

From: randy <marchany () VT EDU>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2020 18:47:33 -0500

  Just wanted to let you know that our www site containing info on this
year's SANS course offering is up. Headlines:

1. What: SEC 530 Defensible Security Architecture & Engineering
2. When: 3/9-14/2020
3. Cost:
    Early Bird (before 2/24/2020) - $3494/person with GIAC cert
    For comparison, list price is $7020/person +799 for GIAC
4. Simulcast option available
5. Where: VA Tech, Blacksburg, VA
6. Registration and class info at:  www.cpe.vt.edu/isect

If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks.

-Randy Marchany
VA Tech IT Security Office