Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: HECVAT Tool with Current Vendors

From: Wessam Maher <0000001fe3498f17-dmarc-request () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 10:37:01 +0200

Hi All,
We are using Whistic, it’s a cloud tool to assess vendors and generate
scores through sending the questionnaire and analyzing the answers,
accordingly we use hecvat l, ISO, GDPR and we can customize the
questionnaires to our needs

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 6:30 PM Madl, Michael <michael.madl () indwes edu>