Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Ron - Informal

From: Ronald Loneker <rloneker () CSE EDU>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 10:35:50 -0400

Good Morning -

We are looking to replace our current processes for Forgot Password and
Reset Password due to the fact they are written in a programming language
that few of our current IT staff are comfortable with supporting at this
time.

We are trying to benchmark what other school are currently doing with
regards to these two functions - are you writing your own code or using
other tools offered by other vendors?

Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Ron Loneker, Jr.
Director, IT Special Projects
College of Saint Elizabeth