Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: DORKBOT

From: Ken Connelly <ken.connelly () UNI EDU>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2019 08:50:39 -0600

You can contact Cam directly with your questions.  He's super responsive
to direct messages.

- ken

On 11/7/19 8:40 AM, Barton, Robert W. wrote:

Of those of you using DORKBOT, did you have any issues?  I’ve been
looking for support instructions and I have not been able to find
much.  The report is awfully short and seems to be missing information
(verified vulnerabilities = 0, nothing on vulnerability variants, our
vulnerabilities = 0).  I know this isn’t correct.  I was hoping there
may be a link, group or paper somebody could point me to for review.

Robert W. Barton

Executive Director of Information Security and Policy

Lewis University

One University Parkway

Romeoville, IL  60446-2200

815-836-5663

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use
information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential,
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as
hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone at
(815)-836-5950 and (i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii)
communication. Thank you.

--
- Ken
Ken Connelly                       Director, Information Security

Any request to divulge your UNI password via e-mail is fraudulent!