Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Newbie seeking partners for two possible 2020 SPC topics

From: "Jim A. Bole" <jbole () STEVENSON EDU>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 19:35:18 +0000

Next year will be my first Educause Security Professionals Conference. And I'm crazy enough to consider presenting ...

I'm considering two topics, and I'm wondering if anyone is interesting in partnering with me on them, as a joint
presentation, panel of facilitated discussion):

-          One-person shows: Tips on running an information security program by yourself.

-          Securing the Microsoft cloud: An overview of key components (Azure, O365 Security & Compliance, Cloud App
Security, etc.)

Feel free to reach out directly via email or phone.

I'm putting together CFP info for Tuesday's deadline...

Jim Bole
Director of Information Security
Stevenson University
1525 Greenspring Valley Road
Stevenson, MD, 21153-0641
jbole () stevenson edu | O: 443-334-2696