Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Security Cameras

From: "Barton, Robert W." <bartonrt () LEWISU EDU>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 15:56:57 +0000

When we looked at cameras, we settled on Axis.  We use them for security and for lab spaces.  All the security cameras
are monitored and manage by the PD.  The lab spaces are by department.  The PD uses Salient for management.

Robert W. Barton
Executive Director of Information Security and Policy
Lewis University
One University Parkway
Romeoville, IL  60446-2200
815-836-5663