Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Office of CISO Research

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 21:59:44 +0000

Hi Bill,

Welcome to the EDUCAUSE Security Community Group!

You can find some of this information in our 2019 EDUCAUSE Information Security Almanac:
https://library.educause.edu/resources/2019/4/the-educause-information-security-almanac-2019

The data in this almanac are derived from the 2018 EDUCAUSE Core Data Service (CDS) survey. The CDS portal allows you
to share data from your campus and create additional reports for peer data comparisons (Florida State was a 2018
participant). You can learn more about CDS here:
https://www.educause.edu/research-and-publications/research/core-data-service

Thank you,
Valerie

Valerie Vogel