Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Data Governance Role Based Access questions

From: Ray Phillips <phillips () UMN EDU>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 15:24:01 -0500

Hi Michael,

UMN recently developed the attached questions for vendors, adapted from the
BTAA questionnaire. The questionnaire is divided into a limited set of
initial screening questions, then a more extensive set for finalists.

Question DS12 on the Finalist tab deals with RBAC. If the finalist's
response is insufficient and the security level of the service warrants it,
we may schedule a followup call with a technical contact at the vendor to
get more info.

Ray

On Thu, Jul 25, 2019 at 2:58 PM Menne, Michael S <michael.menne () mnsu edu>