Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: FW: ATTENDEES LIST OF Security Professionals Conference 2019

From: Ken Connelly <ken.connelly () UNI EDU>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2019 14:04:19 -0500

I'm pretty sure that offer violates the terms and conditions that
EDUCAUSE places on the attendee list.  If it doesn't, it should!
Regardless, thanks for bringing it up.

-ken

On 7/1/19 1:38 PM, Hillhouse, Bob (Bob) wrote:

Did anyone else receive one of these?

--

Bob Hillhouse, CISSP

Associate CIO & CISO

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville

*From: *Andrea Massey <andrea () global-prospects com>
*Date: *Monday, July 1, 2019 at 2:33 PM
*To: *"Hillhouse, Bob (Bob)" <bob () utk edu>
*Subject: *ATTENDEES LIST OF Security Professionals Conference 2019

Hi Exhibitor,

We are in our final week for our sales of*"* *Security Professionals
Conference 2019 " *attendees list, I wanted to check if you would be
interested in acquiring the attendees list?

*_List Details:_*

*Event Name:“Security Professionals Conference 2019 " (**May
13-15,2019,* *Chicago, lL, USA)        *

*List Features*: Lead Generation, Internal Marketing Purpose.

*Usage*: Multiple times (Unlimited Usage License)

*Delivery*: MS Excel or CSV format, within 2 business days.

*Data Fields*: First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Company, Web
Address/URL, Phone number, Fax number, Email Address, Industry,
Employee size, Revenue size, Country, state, Zip Code and LinkedIn URL
(wherever available).

Please review and let me know if you are interested and I shall get
back to you with Pricing and more details.

* *

* Best Regards,*

 *Andrea Massey*

 Business Development Executive

List acquirement | Email campaign | Exhibitors List | Attendee List

“Reply with “unsubscribe” if you are not interested in this service”

--
- Ken
Ken Connelly                       Director, Information Security

Any request to divulge your UNI password via e-mail is fraudulent!