Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

[RI-ANNOUNCE] Blended Threat Workshop Hosts Needed

From: Sarah Bigham <sarah () REN-ISAC NET>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 15:08:39 -0400

REN-ISAC is looking for two more host institutions for our 2019 Blended
Threat Workshop Series. Hosting a session gives you the opportunity to
build your institutions’ risk management awareness while connecting with
other physical and cyber security experts in your area.

REN-ISAC, partnered with Gate 15, is offering six blended-threat,
discussion-based workshops based on an on-campus health crisis that is
accompanied by a significant cyber component. The workshops take an
enterprise approach to risk management, and we expect workshop
participants to represent physical security, health care, emergency
management, information technology and security, and other subject
matter areas. Attendance is not limited to REN-ISAC institutions, and
participation from experts in the area is encouraged. Attendance is free
for all participants.

As host, REN-ISAC will work with you to set-up and promote the event.
After the event, you will receive a full report on the series’ findings
that you can use to strengthen your institution’s security posture.  For
more information on being a workshop host, see the attached FAQ document.

If you have any questions about our Blended Threat Workshop Series or
would like more information on hosting a session, please contact me
directly.

--

V/R,
Sarah Bigham