Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Disaster Recovery Plan

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 20:54:13 +0000

Our Information Security Guide (maintained by members of the higher ed community) includes a chapter on Business
Continuity and Disaster Recovery with links to additional resources:
https://www.educause.edu/focus-areas-and-initiatives/policy-and-security/cybersecurity-program/resources/information-security-guide/business-continuity-and-disaster-recovery

You might also consider checking out the Department of Homeland Security’s Campus Resilience (CR) Program, which has
exercise starter kits and templates. Read the June 2018 press
release<https://www.dhs.gov/news/2018/06/05/cr-program-releases-new-exercise-starter-kits-cybersecurity-hurricanes-and-active>
 or visit the program page: https://www.dhs.gov/academicresilience

Hopefully other members of this group will have plans they can share, as well!

Thank you,
Valerie

Valerie Vogel
Senior Manager, Cybersecurity Program