Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

SalesForce

From: "Hudson, Edward" <ehudson () CALSTATE EDU>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2019 17:32:03 +0000

Happy Friday
We are in the throes of negotiation with SalesForce and facing some Ts&Cs wording challenges. I would be much
appreciative if any larger institutions have successfully navigated this process, particularly around limitations of
liability and breach response and would be willing to chat with me 1:1 so I don’t clog up the listserv.  Please feel
free to respond off list: ehudson () calstate edu

Ed Hudson
CSU Chief Information Security Officer
[signature_1498949758]
401 Golden Shore
Long Beach, CA 90802
Tel 562-951-8431
ehudson () calstate edu<mailto:ehudson () calstate edu>

I subscribe to e-mail classification: i=Information, a=Action, u=Urgent