Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: [REGISTRATION OPEN] 2nd Annual National Cybersecurity Summit (18-20 Sept 2019, National Harbor, MD)

From: "Jim A. Bole" <jbole () STEVENSON EDU>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 17:57:17 +0000

I'm thinking about coming. Anyone been to this before? I live in the DC area, so it looks like this will fit my budget
:)

I'm wondering if there's an opportunity for a happy hour or dinner for any higher ed folks who are coming?

Just putting it out there...

Jim Bole
Director of Information Security
Stevenson University
1525 Greenspring Valley Road
Stevenson, MD, 21153-0641
jbole () stevenson edu | O: 443-334-2696