Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Stock Donations

From: "King, Ronald A." <raking () NSU EDU>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 21:00:14 +0000

Good evening colleagues.

University Advancement has received a request to donate stocks using a site called cocatalyst.org. I am finding very
little information on the site, and, searching for it for EDUs floods my results with scientific endeavors.  So, I am
asking the group if anyone is familiar with it, has done any kind of security assessment, and/or uses it for their
school?

Thanks for your valuable time.
Ron

Ronald King
Chief Information Security Officer

Office of Information Technology
(757) 823-2916 (Office)
raking () nsu edu<mailto:raking () nsu edu>
www.nsu.edu<http://www.nsu.edu/>
@NSUCISO (Twitter)
[NSU_logo_horiz_tag_4c - Smaller]