Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

User Management Plan - Blackboard

From: "Barton, Robert W." <bartonrt () LEWISU EDU>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019 17:10:00 +0000

Afternoon,

We’re working to move from on-premises Blackboard to a cloud based solution.  As part of our review, we’ve found that
our user management plan for Blackboard needs review and bolstering.  If anybody has a plan for Blackboard they are
willing to share, I would appreciate it.  I’m always looking for ideas and comparisons to help us progress.  Please
send privately.

Robert W. Barton
bartonrt () lewisu edu
Executive Director of Information Security and Policy
Lewis University
One University Parkway
Romeoville, IL  60446-2200
815-836-5663

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain information that is non-public, proprietary,
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product.
that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone at (815)-836-5950 and
(i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message
immediately if this is an electronic communication.

Thank you.