Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Proof point vs Mimecast

From: Max McGrath <mmcgrath () CARTHAGE EDU>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 08:42:33 -0500

I find the last two responses really interesting.  I did a deep dive into
both products last year and got quotes on them both.  The pricing I
received was dead even between the two products.

We ended up going with Proofpoint (we are almost at the end of our first
year with them) mainly because of their relationship with Palo Alto.  I do
recall Mimecast had an educational piece (when users clicked a malicious
link) that Proofpoint did not have.

Max
--
Max McGrath  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/max-mcgrath-a299124b>
Infrastructure and Security Manager

On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 8:36 AM O'Callaghan, Daniel <