Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Data centers DR

From: Samih Ajrouch <samih () AUB EDU LB>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 07:56:48 +0000

Hi All

I'm in the process of collecting information to build our disaster recovery
strategy for our data centers, I would like to connect with someone who is
leveraging the cloud (AWS, Azure, Rackspace or Google) to achieve this

Please feel free to contact me in private by email samih () aub edu lb
<mailto:samih () aub edu lb>  if you are interested to share details or willing
to be part of discussion group.

Regards

Samih M. Ajrouch

Associate Director, Data Center & Cloud Services

 <https://www.idc-a.org/professionals-certification#DCIS> DCISR |
<https://www.idc-a.org/professionals-certification#DCES>  DCESR |
<https://www.idc-a.org/professionals-certification#DCIE> DCIER |
<https://www.peoplecert.org/itil-certification-family> ITILR | Cloud
Architect |

We Make History  |  1866

American University of Beirut
Office of the Information Technology
P.O.Box 11-0236
Riad El-Solh, Beirut 1107 2020, Lebanon

T: +961 (1) 350000 x 2275 | M: +961 (03) 699366
E:  <mailto:samih.ajrouch () aub edu lb> samih.ajrouch () aub edu lb

 <http://www.aub.edu.lb/> W .  <http://www.facebook.com/aub.edu.lb> Fb .
<http://www.flickr.com/groups/aub> Fl .  <http://twitter.com/AUB_Lebanon> T
.  <http://www.youtube.com/AUBatLebanon> Y .
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/american-university-of-beirut> L .