Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

High school cybersecurity programs

From: Neal O'Farrell <neal () SCHOOLEDINSECURITY ORG>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 13:50:50 -0500

Hey everyone, I'm new to the list and this question might be a long shot.

Anyone on the list also working on cybersecurity at the high school level?

We recently started a program with some Ohio high schools to get more
creative in the way we introduce security as a career to high school
students, but with a collateral benefit of also teaching students and staff
about security and privacy.

We're looking to reach beyond Ohio with our pilot program, so any high
school connections would be greatly appreciated.

We're a 501c3, there's no cost to anyone, and what we don't do is offer any
more of the C's - courses, curriculum, classes, camps etc.

Be happy to share and learn more.

Thanks

Neal.

Neal O'Farrell
Schooled In Security
www.schooledinsecurity.org
neal () schooledinsecurity org
(925) 914 0248 (EST)

When we say "next generation security," we really mean it!