Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Help Dexcom Save Lives!

From: Jason Borinski <jason.borinski () DEXCOM COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 00:43:41 +0000

Hi all,

The Dexcom R&D Data team is seeking two Staff Security Engineers to help establish an information security program to
protect multiple web applications, APIs, and data platforms in a cloud/DevOps environment .This is a greenfield
opportunity to design the security architecture, determine our future roadmap, and champion security initiatives across
our team.

https://careers.dexcom.com/job/DEXCUS2568/Staff-Security-Engineer-Devops

https://careers.dexcom.com/job/DEXCUS2578/Staff-Security-Engineer-Appsec

Founded in 1999, Dexcom, Inc. provides continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) technology to help patients and their
clinicians better manage diabetes. Since our inception, we have focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers,
and clinicians by delivering solutions for people with diabetes - while empowering our community to take control of
diabetes. For more information on how Dexcom changes lives, see http://www.dexcom.com/warriors and watch our video
about working for Dexcom at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8iDLEKmC5M.

Please reply if you or someone you know might be interested in these positions!

Thank you,

Jason

Jason Borinski

Senior Manager Information Security | Dexcom

6350 Sequence Drive, San Diego, CA 92121

858-203-6178 | jason.borinski () dexcom com<mailto:jason.borinski () dexcom com>