Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Password Synchronization

From: Doug Brooks <dbrooks () PARKLAND EDU>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2018 20:27:08 +0000

We have multiple Microsoft domains and we are using Avatier Password Station for our enterprise password management
system in order to synchronize passwords throughout the enterprise.  We want users to use the Avatier system when
changing passwords and are looking for methods to disable the password change feature within the Microsoft Windows
client or force them towards Avatier.

If anyone has experience with this, we would appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks,

Doug

========
Doug Brooks
Director of Technology Infrastructure
Campus Technologies
Parkland College

Email to or from Parkland College employees may be subject to disclosure under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act.
This communication is the property of Parkland College and is intended only for use by the recipient identified. If you
have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the original communication.
Any distribution or copying of this message without the College’s prior consent is prohibited.