Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Building SPC panel on recruiting and hiring

From: Brad Judy <brad.judy () CU EDU>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 17:34:27 +0000

I’m still looking for partners in an SPC session focused on recruiting and hiring practices in information security. If
you are doing something different or new for recruiting or hiring, come join me to talk about techniques that might
help others to improve their recruiting processes. I’d love to have a panel with folks from 4-5 schools who each bring
their own spin on the process.

Drop me a note and we can chat about putting together a session.

Thanks,

Brad Judy

Information Security Officer
Office of Information Security