Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Internal Phishing Simulation Advice

From: Allen Mundt <allenathome () SBCGLOBAL NET>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 16:42:42 +0000

We use KnowBe4.  It is a great tool, integrates with AD and does a lot of the record-keeping and grunt work for you.
Best-
Allen

_______________________________________________________________ L. Allen Mundt, ISO Waukesha County Government
"Appreciation can make a day, even change a life.Your willingness to put it all into words is all that is necessary."