Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Strategic TTX facilitator service suggestion request

From: Ben Marsden <bmarsden () SMITH EDU>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 15:47:08 -0500

Greetings  (and my apologies to anyone also on the REN-ISAC discuss list
for this cross posting...)

  We would like to hold a strategic level IT table top exercise, and I
would welcome suggestions on who we might ask to organize and facilitate
this.

   Target participants are institutional senior level leadership, and a
scenario involving IT infrastructure and services, modeling something akin
to (or directly mirroring) that presented by DHS for their NTTX workshop in
Oct. 2017, which a few of us attended and found eye-opening.

   This could be either a single institution engagement & exercise, or we
could open up to our peer institutions (the "Five Colleges, Inc."
community, and possibly others in this neck of the woods), located here in
the Connecticut River region of central Massachusetts.

    I welcome any comments, suggestions and recommendations you might
have.  Thank you!

-- Ben

[}--> BEWARE of links and attachments in email!   *  Stop, Think before you
click *
Ben Marsden : Information Security Director, CISSP
ITS, 201 Stoddard Hall, Smith College, Northampton, MA 01063
=--> Any request to reveal your Smith password via email is fraudulent!