Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: [EXT]: Re: [SECURITY] Danger from recent BEC attacks

From: "Sosnin, Josh" <Josh.Sosnin () ELLUCIAN COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 13:20:39 +0000

If you are not already using some type of banner and/or modification to the subject to show an email originated from an
outside source, I strongly recommend you consider the addition.  It provides an anchor for education and a valuable
reminder.

--
Josh Sosnin | VP and CISO | ellucian | 215.779.1323 (m) | www.ellucian.com<http://www.ellucian.com/>
CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged