Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: AES-256 and Sensitive Documents

From: Gael Frouin <gfrouin () BERKLEE EDU>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 18:17:21 -0500

We also have implemented LiquidFiles and are in the process of releasing it
to all our constituents. It's using SAML authentication for internal users
and local credentials for external ones.
After general release, our next step is to leverage the tool for more
sensitive and automated exchanges using their APIs to support various
Office of the Registrar processes, etc.

Gaƫl Frouin
*Information Security Officer*
*Berklee*