Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

JOB POSTING(S): (1) Cybersecurity Risk Analysts (4-openings) & (2) Assistant Director of SSG

From: Stefan Wahe <0000009ffd3543ad-dmarc-request () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 13:41:45 +0000

The University of Wisconsin-Madison is recruiting for several openings for our growing cybersecurity programs.  I
appreciate your help in spreading the word.

Assistant Director System Services Group Cybersecurity Team: We are seeking a Cybersecurity Assistant Director to
direct the operational, financial, and personnel activities of the SSG Cybersecurity Team. In addition to personnel and
service leadership, this position collaborates with a variety of constituents to both identify and communicate security
risk and to provide solutions to maintain a repeatable security program.  The posting is open until November 29th. More
information is available at: http://jobs.hr.wisc.edu/cw/en-us/job/499561/assistant-director-cybersecurity-operations.

Cybersecurity Risk Analyst (4 Openings): We are recruiting four cybersecurity risk analysts.  Two analysts will focus
on the HIPAA Risk Analysis and Security Program.  The other two will focus on analyzing restricted data systems for
risk.  We are seeking candidates with a broad understanding of the components of an information system paired with the
professional skills to work collaboratively across multiple technical and functional units. You can learn more about
the position at http://jobs.hr.wisc.edu/cw/en-us/job/499802/cybersecurity-risk-analyst. Please share with others who
may be interested.  If you have questions about this position, please email Bradley Molzahn (bradley.molzahn () wisc
edu).  The application deadline is December 17.

I appreciate your help –

Sincerely – Stefan Wahe

Stefan Wahe, CISSP

University of Wisconsin-Madison

Office of Cybersecurity

Deputy Chief Information Security Officer

HIPAA Security Officer

608-265-1177