Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Tool and Software Suggestions

From: "Semmens, Theresa" <theresa.semmens () MIAMI EDU>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 22:12:55 +0000

John,

What are your main priorities?  This will help in suggesting tools and software for you.

Theresa

Theresa Semmens, CISA
AVP Chief Information Security Officer
University of Miami
Suite 1100
1320 S. Dixie Highway
Coral Gables, FL
O: (305) 284-1526
Theresa.Semmens () miami edu<mailto:Theresa.Semmens () miami edu>
http://it.miami.edu<http://it.miami.edu/>