Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Updating HECVAT

From: Colleen Keller <ckeller () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 18:52:57 +0000

Those recent updates to the tool are available through the library abstract.
https://library.educause.edu/resources/2016/10/higher-education-cloud-vendor-assessment-tool

Please let me know if you have any questions, thank you.

Colleen Keller Electronic Resources Librarian

EDUCAUSE<http://www.educause.edu/>
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good