Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Last Call for Security 2019 Proposals - Due Monday, Nov. 12

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2018 18:45:37 +0000

Greetings,

We are nearing the proposal deadline for next year’s Security Professionals Conference. The 2018 conference was held in
Baltimore and it was terrific to watch the presentations and speak with community members about their projects,
strategic directions, and professional development plans.

The great success of this conference is in the unique presentations that are brought forward by community members every
year. We could use your help ensuring that we have an excellent program for our information security and privacy
professionals again in 2019. Please submit a proposal for the conference or encourage your staff to submit a proposal
by sharing the information below. This is an excellent professional development opportunity for anyone in the field!

Last Call for Security Proposals
Due: Monday, November 12, 2018

Don't miss this opportunity to network with colleagues and learn about the latest information security, privacy, and
risk management innovations, strategies, and collaborations in higher ed. Workshops, track sessions, and lightning
talks will cover a broad range of skill levels and topics, both technical and strategic. Submit a proposal for the 17th
annual Security Professionals Conference and join your peers in Chicago, Illinois, May 13–15, 2019.

CFP: https://events.educause.edu/security-professionals-conference/2019/call-for-proposals

The Security Professionals Conference 2019 program committee welcomes proposals on:

  *   Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
  *   Cyber Threat Intelligence
  *   Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC)
  *   Incidence Response
  *   Privacy
  *   Security Awareness and Communications
  *   Strategic Leadership and Professional Development
  *   Security Architecture & Design
  *   Security Operations

Thank you,
Valerie