Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Information Security Training

From: "Telfer, Will" <Will_Telfer () BAYLOR EDU>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 15:53:13 +0000

We are considering requiring some form of information security training for all of our faculty & staff (currently the
only required training in this area is for users that touch PCI related systems) which I know was a topic discussed
recently on here...but I was hoping to get some more information on what resources you all used for the training -
SANS, internally created, other options, etc. We are willing to consider long form or short form trainings so any
options are good options at this point.

Thank You,
Will Telfer, M.S.
Information Security Analyst