Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Job Posting: Cyberinfrastructure Security Engineer, Internet2

From: Paul Howell <phowell () INTERNET2 EDU>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 14:31:01 +0000

Dear Colleagues,

Internet2 is seeking a highly talented Cyberinfrastructure Security Engineer to join our team.  As one of the world's
premier national
research and education networks (NREN), we are a dynamic and collaborative organization focused on delivering highly
advanced networking and services to support the leading universities and research organizations in the country.

As a member of our security team, you will play an instrumental role in defining, implementing, and operating a
comprehensive security program designed to defend the production NREN from attacks.  The Cyberinfrastructure Security
Engineer is a senior position providing
technical leadership for state-of-the-art security technologies and solutions.

This position may be located at any of our offices in Washington DC, West Hartford CT, Emeryville CA, or Ann Arbor MI.

More information on this position can be found at: https://www.internet2.edu/about-us/careers/

Additionally, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Regards,
Paul

Paul Howell
Chief Cyberinfrastructure Security Officer
Network Services, Internet2
100 Phoenix Drive, STE 111
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Office: 734-352-4212