Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft AIP and DLP

From: Jan Buitron <j.buitron2 () STUDENT CTUONLINE EDU>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2018 23:55:19 +0000

Hello James and All,

I have had an opportunity to work with ForcePoint on a project and can vouch for their professionalism in helping to
set up Insider Threat Programs.

regards,

Jan Buitron, MSIA, CISSP
Doctoral Candidate in Computer Science
Masters of Science in Information Assurance, Norwich University
Adjunct Faculty in the MSIA program at Regis University
ITIL v3, v2 Foundations Certified, Network+
IBM Power Systems certified for AIX and Linux
MCSE in Windows 2000, MCSE in WinNT