Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: PCI Responsability

From: Jason Edelstein <jasone () UCHICAGO EDU>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2018 11:14:53 -0500

And here as well - IT Security and our Bursar handle it together.

Jason Edelstein
IT Risk and Compliance Program Manager
University of Chicago, IT Services
desk: 773 834 3457
security.uchicago.edu / 773 702 CERT

On 4/6/2018 11:09 AM, Nevin, Dave wrote:

Same here at Oregon State University—it is a partnership between our Business Affairs team and the InfoSec Office.

Dave

*Dave Nevin *|* Chief Information Security Officer *|***Information Services—Office of Information Security *|* Oregon State**University *