Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

SANS SEC505 class at Penn in June

From: "Beeman, Joshua D" <jbeeman () ISC UPENN EDU>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 21:18:46 +0000

I am pleased to announce Penn is partnering with SANS to bring SEC505: Securing Windows and PowerShell Automation to
campus on June 25 – 30, 2018.

The reduced rate for educational and government institutions is $2,475/student (a major break from the normal rate of
$6,210).   Registrants can attend in person or remotely.

Because of the class limited seating and is advertised nationally, we strongly encourage you to register immediately in
order to ensure you get a seat and are able to take advantage of the rate and location.

Detailed information on registration and course location is listed below.  We look forward to seeing you at Penn this
June!

Josh

What: SANS SEC505 Security Windows and PowerShell Automation Course
        https://www.sans.org/private-training/details/53860

When: June 25 – 30, 2018. Time: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm

Where: University of Pennsylvania Wharton School of Business - Jon Huntsman Hall (JMHH), Room (F85)

Cost: Government and educational institutions $2,475/student.  Others $6,210/student.

How: To register, please visit https://www.sans.org/private-training/details/53860 to fill out SANS online registration
form.

Additional Information: Bring your laptop. Visit https://www.sans.org/private-training/details/53860 for information on
software requirements.

Hotel and Parking: Information on hotel and parking is available at
https://www.isc.upenn.edu/security/SANS_WindowsSecurity

If you have any questions about Penn or the class location please contact Wiam Younes, at younes () upenn edu.

--
Joshua Beeman
University Information Security Officer