Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: PCI DSS compliance software

From: "Penn, Blake C" <blake.penn () SECURITY GATECH EDU>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 16:57:51 +0000

As a former QSA, I would recommend just about any commercial GRC tool over a vendor-specific tool.  The purpose of the
latter is to be “sticky,” to make the cost of moving away from the tool prohibitively high.

FWIW, we are planning to implement ServiceNow GRC to handle PCI DSS and all other compliance mandates.

Regards,

Blake Penn
Information Security Policy and Compliance Manager
Cyber Security
Georgia Institute of Technology
(404) 385-5480