Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Security Awareness Training Tool(s)

From: Ronald King <ronald.king () MORGAN EDU>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2017 17:46:01 -0400

   - Which training program are you using? *MediaPro*
   - Are there additional modules available such as PCI training? HIPAA?
   FERPA? Etc. *Yes*
   - Is it/can it be integrated with a Learning Management System? *You
   have the option to use  their Litmos or it is possible to integrate into
   another.*
   - Do you think it provides great value to the userbase you support? *Yes*
   - Are you considering switching to something else? Why? *Maybe, because
   the LMS does not support mobile devices.*

I would recommend MediaPro. We compared it to SANs. At the time, we felt
MediaPro had more to offer.

Ron

*Ronald A. King, CISSP*
Chief Information Security Officer
Morgan State University Office: (443) 885-3372
1700 E. Cold Spring Ln. Email: ronald.king () morgan edu
Baltimore, MD 21251 URL: http://www.morgan.edu

*Growing the future ... Leading the world*
<http://www.morgan.edu/Documents/ABOUT/StrategicPlan/StrategicPlan2011-21_Final.pdf>