Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: NIST 800-171 Checkup & Lessons Learned

From: Jarret Cummings <jcummings () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 15:08:47 +0000

Hi, Darren - Just for clarification, are you referring to the DOD's application of 800-171 to defense contracts via
DFARS? I'm not familiar with any deadline related to 800-171 other than for defense contracts, so I wanted to make sure
I was following you correctly. Thanks! - Jarret

Jarret S. Cummings
Director of Policy and Government Relations

EDUCAUSE
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good