Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Blocked URL Categories

From: Babak Oskouian <boskouia () MILLS EDU>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 13:01:14 -0700

At Mills College we follow the same line of reasoning: allowing access to
everything for research purposes while blocking malware, phishing and
Command & Control sites.

Babak

*Babak Oskouian, Ph.D. | Campus Network Engineer | Information Security
Officer*

*Mills College | 5000 MacArthur Blvd | Oakland, CA 94613-1301*

*Babak Oskouian, Ph.D. | Campus Network Engineer | Information Security
Officer*

*Mills College | 5000 MacArthur Blvd | Oakland, CA 94613-1301*

*Office: Stern Hall 007; Phone: 510-430-2224 <510-430-2224>*