Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: GDPR Resources from AACRAO

From: Colleen Keller <ckeller () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 17:49:31 +0000

This recently published Gartner publication regarding GDPR is available to EDUCAUSE Institutional members.
GDPR Clarity: 19 Frequently Asked
Questions<https://library.educause.edu/resources/2017/9/gdpr-clarity-19-frequently-asked-questions> The European
General Data Protection Regulation has impact far beyond the EU alone. Security and risk management leaders can't "go
at it alone," but must involve a multidisciplinary team to translate requirements and prioritize risk mitigation
actions by using these FAQs.
Please let me know if you have any questions, thank you.

Colleen Keller Electronic Resources Librarian

EDUCAUSE<http://www.educause.edu/>
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good
direct: 303.939.0309 | main: 303.449.4430 | educause.edu<http://www.educause.edu/> | Twitter: @EDUCAUSEreview