Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Timeouts on enterprise applications

From: Andy Morgan <amorgan () BROCKU CA>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 19:06:24 +0000

Hello

At Brock University we are re-evaluating the timeouts on our enterprise applications including our Learning Management
System (Sakai), our ERP (WorkDay) and our ADFS authentication.  As we use ADFS to authenticate to Office 365 which
currently has an 8 hour timeout and our LMS which currently is 4 we are wondering what others are doing with their
enterprise application timeouts.

Thank for your input

andy

Andy Morgan
Director, Client Services
Brock University | Information Technology Services
Niagara Region   |  1812 Sir Isaac Brock Way |  St. Catharines, ON  L2S 3A1
brocku.ca<http://brocku.ca/> | T  905 688 5550  x4760