Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

University of Arkansas Fayetteville Seeks a CISO

From: Paige Francis <paige () UARK EDU>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 20:00:11 +0000

Good afternoon,

The University of Arkansas Fayetteville is seeking a Chief Information Security Officer. We are looking for a dynamic,
engaging security leader to, in addition to managing a staff of dedicated individuals, can ‘up the game’ for us
security policy/communication/strategy-wise. We are excited about this position and I welcome you to share this posting
with apt candidates near and far. Happy to introduce anyone to calling the Hogs in Fayetteville, AR!

Posting here:
https://jobs.uark.edu/postings/19683

I’m open to answering any questions on this position however please know as a state institution any resumes or
applications need to go through the link above – thank you!

Best,
Paige
paige () uark edu

The University of Arkansas is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution. The university welcomes
applications without regard to age, race/color, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, religion,
marital or parental status, protected veteran status, military service, genetic information, sexual orientation or
gender identity. Persons must have proof of legal authority to work in the United States on the first day of
employment. All applicant information is subject to public disclosure under the Arkansas Freedom of Information Act.

Paige Francis
Associate CIO, Information Technology Services
ADSB 220
Office: 479-575-3301

[ntal Logo]