Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

NCSAM 2017 Weekly Themes & Champion Form Now Available

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 16:32:39 +0000

Greetings,

For those of you starting to think about plans for National Cyber Security Awareness Month 2017, the National Cyber
Security Alliance (NCSA) has finalized the weekly themes: https://staysafeonline.org/ncsam/about

The 2017 NCSAM Champion form is also available. We hope your institution will consider joining EDUCAUSE as an official
champion of #CyberAware month. More than 20 colleges and universities have signed up so far. Last year we had over 170
institutions show their support. This year we hope to see 200+ institutions sign up as champions!
https://staysafeonline.org/ncsam/champions

If you are looking for resources as you begin to plan your activities and events in October, please visit our NCSAM
Resource Kit in the Information Security Guide:
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/2014infosecurityguide/NCSAM+Resource+Kit

Thank you,
Valerie

Valerie Vogel Senior Manager, Cybersecurity Program

EDUCAUSE
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good
direct: 202.331.5374 | main: 202.872.4200 | twitter: @HEISCouncil | educause.edu<http://www.educause.edu/>