Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Cylance

From: "Ladwig, John M" <John.Ladwig () SO MNSCU EDU>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2017 02:39:06 +0000

I just talked with a peer org, who'd recently run through a fairly thorough next-gen endpoint protection eval, and they
thought highly of Cylance, but they felt it's pricey.  Not that isn't good value, but slim budgets are slim...

--
My email address is changing to
John.ladwig () minnstate edu<mailto:John.ladwig () minnstate edu>