Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: [EXTERNAL] [SECURITY] Educause for Security Pros Slack Team?

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 20:08:23 +0000

Hi Brian, Justin, and Security Discussion list subscribers,

Thank you for bringing this up. Your question is very timely as we are
currently assessing what the various EDUCAUSE Discussion Groups and
Constituent Groups already have in place and how we might enhance each
group¹s options for communications outside the existing lists.

We have one HEISC working group that¹s just beginning to use a Slack
channel for their projects. We are also considering how we might create a
Slack group for the broader Security Discussion list. I hope to have an
update for you and the rest of this group by the end of the week. (So if
you wouldn¹t mind holding off on creating a Slack channel, hopefully we
can create one that EDUCAUSE can manage on behalf of this group in the
very near future.)

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or thoughts on
this topic.

Thank you!
Valerie

Valerie Vogel Senior Manager, Cybersecurity Program

EDUCAUSE
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good

direct: 202.331.5374 | main: 202.872.4200 | twitter: @HEISCouncil |
educause.edu <http://educause.edu>

On 5/23/17, 12:32 PM, "The EDUCAUSE Security Constituent Group Listserv on
behalf of Klein Keane, Justin" <SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU on behalf
of Klein_KeaneJ () MLHS ORG> wrote:

+1

Justin C. Klein Keane, MA MCIT CEPT C|EH
Security Architect
Enterprise Architecture and Security
Main Line Health Information Technology
https://www.mainlinehealth.org/