Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

[SECURITY]

From: Adam Maynard <AMaynard () CLARKU EDU>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 13:44:27 +0000

We use Nessus Pro also. I looked into Nessus Manager, Cloud, and Rapid7’s Nexpose. Currently looking into Tenable.io.

Tenable’s Security Center is great, I’ve used it before. But it’s terribly expensive. Rapid7’s Nexpose is slightly less
expensive than Security Center. I’m just making Nessus Pro work with 3rd party report tools.

-Adam