Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Register Soon for the Security Professionals Conference: Early Bird discount ends April 3

From: Jesse Bowling <jesse.bowling () DUKE EDU>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 19:12:19 +0000

Greetings,

I am pleased to formally announce the 15th annual Security Professionals Conference, which will convene in Denver, May
1-3, 2017. This year we are very fortunate to have Jack Daniel, joining us for our opening keynote session. Discounted
“Early Bird” registration is available until April 3, so I encourage you to register now
(https://events.educause.edu/security-professionals-conference/2017/registration)!

With a conference theme of Acknowledge the Past, Assess the Present, Anticipate the Future, the 2017 program is packed
with sessions on Awareness and Training, Career and Workforce Development, Cyber Threat Intelligence, Governance, Risk
and Compliance, as well as two full tracks devoted to technical sessions. If you or someone on your leadership team is
responsible for information security and/or privacy, then the Security Professionals Conference is your event
(https://events.educause.edu/security-professionals-conference/2017)!

For more information please take a look at our online agenda
(https://events.educause.edu/security-professionals-conference/2017/agenda). And of course please pass this
announcement along to your staff members or colleagues who could benefit from the networking opportunities, solutions,
and new ideas for your campus.

We are look forward to seeing you all in Denver this May!

Thank you,

Jesse Bowling, Program Committee Member
2017 Security Professionals Conference
--
Jesse Bowling
ITSO::Manager of Security Operations and Engineering