Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Online Resources for Security Documentation, Guidance, and Tools

From: "Seiwert, Matt" <Matt.Seiwert () WICHITA EDU>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 16:13:04 +0000

Hello,

I searched the archives and didn’t find these resources mentioned. I thought I would share some web sites I have
collected that have a wealth of knowledge related to IT security.

Peerlyst is a great starting point for finding everything from technical resources to policy guidance. There is a lot
of content on this site.

Website:
https://www.peerlyst.com/
Twitter:
            @Peerlyst

Focusing more on the digital forensics realm is the DFIR Training site.

Website:
            http://www.dfir.training/
Twitter:
            @DFIR_tools

Thank you,

Matt Seiwert

|| Matt Seiwert – IT Security Team – 316-978-3049 – matt.seiwert () wichita edu<mailto:matt.seiwert () wichita edu> ||